Who is this for?
People that maintain the active social networking voice within soket for a business that has a paid subscription to soket social networking services. This functionality is not available to users who only have "My Voice".
Note: this article's focus is on how to get the soket social networking event plug code for inserting into an authorized web site so that it can display your events from soket. To understand how to create and customize the plug, please review the other articles about the soket social networking event plug in the developer forum.
Web site code for soket social networking event plug
For a web site to display the social networking events from soket, the event plug will need to be placed inside a web page to generate the event information. Note: the web site's URL will need to be authorized to use the plug code before it will display anything - see How to authorize a web site to use the soket social networking event plug in Tips & Tricks if this has not already been done.
How do I get the event plug code for my web site?
This process like all soket processes is designed to be simple.
1. Login into the soket web application
2. Select the social networking voice you wish to maintain.
3. Click on the Manage text at the top of the page to reveal the drop down options and click on "Plugs".
4. Click on the Get Code link for the soket event plug that you wish to display on your web site.
5. Copy and paste the plug code from the pop up into the page on your web site where you wish the social networking events to be displayed from soket.